Nucleus uses the technology of Veeam Cloud Connect Replication (VCC Replication) in order to easily create duplications of your virtual servers in the cloud.
Therefore, you always have a perfect copy of your set-up and your data in the cloud. Moreover, the replica is always ready for immediate use.
That means you have a very short Recovery Time Objective (RTO), and you are quickly back online after a disaster or problem.
Replicas hosted in Belgium
Your replicas are located in the Nucleus cloud. These are transferred to a Belgian ISO27001 certified datacenter via a secure SSL connection. You can rest assured, thanks to the modern replication technology provided by the specialist Veeam.
All of your data are encrypted at the source: before it leaves the network perimeter. Thus, security is placed first, without affecting the datareduction capacity of integrated compression, data deduplication and WAN acceleration. However, the WAN acceleration does require Veeam Enterprise and comes at an additional cost.
What does cloud replication mean for you?
- Guaranteed uptime tailor-made to your specific needs
- No more worries: We take care of the management of your infrastructure
- A team of specialists to handle your hosting
- Tailor-made advice before, during and after each project
- Flexible and local service provision
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable, tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All of our servers are hosted in Belgium
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication