A good connection between datacenters and a solid route to your location are essential for your website or application. They make sure your website performs as it should, is permanently available and is secure.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
A virtual private network (VPN) connects your local network via a traditional Internet connection in a secured way to the Nucleus network. Thus, you create a dedicated private network. A VPN performs two important tasks: authentication and encryption.
Encrypted authentication allows you to protect your critical applications from the outside world. For example, you make your website publicly available, while you make its maintenance module only accessible from inside your company.
Additionally, strong encryption with rapidly changing keys ensures that your data traffic is fully protected. So, you send your critical data via the public Internet, but without anyone being able to read it.
Sometimes, a VPN is not enough. For example, when you need more bandwidth. Or when greater certitude in the area of availability and security is required. In these cases, an office-to-datacentre connection is a suitable choice. We create a direct connection between your local network and our datacenters, via a copper or fibre connection.
With the office-to-datacentre solution, you have a dedicated – and thus completely secure – connection.
Do you already have equipment in a datacenter and want to connect with a redundant network? Then IP transit is particularly suitable. Because our own redundant fibre network is connected with national and international backbones, we offer IP transit with excellent quality. Read: optimal performance and latency.
As a result, you don’t need high-priced network equipment anymore. Nor do you have to provide international connections yourself. Unlocking your network is possible at different locations.
Do you already have colocation or housing in a datacenter at your disposal? Then we act both as primary as well as alternative uplink provider with redundant connections in the Meet-Me-Rooms of your data center. We have good uplink and peering agreements with TIER1 providers and AMS-IX. Thanks to our partnership with Eurofiber and Belgacom Xplore, we can connect your local network, if necessary redundantly, with our network.
What does connectivity mean for you?
- A large range of tailor-made connectivity options
- A state-of-the-art dark fibre network
- Uptime level agreements of 99.9% and redundant connections
- Good uplinks and peering agreements with TIER1 providers and AMS-IX
- A network that is supported 24/7 by experts
- Advice before, during and after each project
- Flexible and local service
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- An ISO 27001 certification for data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All of our servers are hosted in Belgium
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication