Open Cloud Servers
Open cloud servers offer high uptime. Because when a single server experiences issues, other machines immediately take over.
Further advantages are scalability and flexibility on all fronts. With a simple push of a button you have more CPU, memory or storage at your disposal.
Our open cloud servers work according to the open source hypervisor KVM. As a result, we offer a variety of guarantees.
In order to make your data redundant, a second copy is always present on other disks on the cloud. Is there a problem with the node on which your Open Cloud Server is running? Then a different node will copy the data, so they’re available again.
Your server is located in one of our highly-secured datacenters. We ensure optimal security on all levels. Together with you, we’ll examine which additional security measures may be relevant to you. Have a detailed look at our cloud security.
We perform a regular snapshot back-up of your Open Cloud Server. We store this on separate storage devices in the same datacentre. By default, we provide a weekly back-up, which we store for 4 weeks as well as a daily back-up, which we keep for 7 days.
You’re in control. At each moment you determine the number of CPUs, the amount of gigabytes of memory, and the storage capacity that is required. Discover how we take care of scalability.
What does an Open Cloud Server mean for you?
- An infrastructure that is always up-to-date and performs optimally
- A team of experienced technicians managing and maintaining your infrastructure
- Tailor-made advice and a personal approach
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable tailor-made advice
- Strong and transparent guarantees
- ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All servers are hosted in Belgian datacentres
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication