From public to private cloud
Whether you already use the Nucleus Public Cloud or another public cloud like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, there are always possibilities for migration.
Setting up a migration plan is an important step in setting up a private cloud. Often this will happen in various stages. At every moment, we check where we can optimise. Nucleus does this together with your team of your external service provider.
Important arguments for a private cloud
- You need high iops or have a different read/write-ratio than what we normally provide in our Nucleus Public Cloud
- There are legal rules or the need for compliance demands that you use a private cloud.
- It is more beneficial to you financially to set up a private cloud
- High-quality products and services
- Valuable tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guaranteesAn ISO 27001 certification for data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All servers are hosted in Belgian datacentres
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication