- Go to the Online Nucleus Controlpanel and click ‘domains’ on the left side
- Choose the domain for which you want to create a new mailbox
- Click on the icon ‘mailboxes’ in the block ‘e-mail’
- Click on the icon ‘add’ on top of the page
You’ll notice that the name for the mailbox will be the same as your loginname for the web/email-hosting, followed by a number, eg. nucleus1.
You just created a new email box with address ‘email@example.com’.
Ofcourse you want to create a personalized email address for this mailbox. Fill the personlized name in the field ‘Alias’, eg. ‘firstname.lastname’ and click on the button ‘Add’.
To make things clear:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: This is the name of the mailbox. It is predefined by the loginname of your mail/webhosting and cannot be changed.
- email@example.com: Is an alias you can add to an existing mailbox. You can make more than one alias for one mailbox.
(Eg. info@, firstname@, firstname.lastname@, …)