Antispam & Antivirus
When you use your own mail server, like an exchange server at the office for example, make sure to have professional antispam and antivirus protection that is kept up-to-date.
Viruses and malware are evolving constantly and hackers are trying their best to penetrate or circumvent security solutions. We protect your mail with our own antispam and antivirus solution, even if your mailbox is not hosted by us.
- Always up-to-date: you don’t have to worry about updating your mail security. Our experts monitor everything and make sure your mails get maximal protection.
- Back-up plan: Our antispam and antivirus solution is hosted in two different datacenters. That gives us a back-up plan should there ever be a problem in one of them.
- No expensive software: You don’t have to invest in buying and managing your own antispam or antivirus software.
- No extra load for your mail server: Your mail server and internet connection will get less traffic, since filtering and blocking spam happens on Nucleus servers.
How does it work?
Step 1: adapt your MX-records
You don’t have to install anything on your mail server. The only thing you have to do is adapt the MX-records of your domain. When your domain name is registered at Nucleus, we can do this for you.
Step 2: Nucleus antispam and antivirus servers filter e-mails
All e-mails that are sent to your domain will be rerouted to Nucleus antispam and antivirus servers to be filtered.
Step 3: Clean e-mails will be forwarded
All ‘clean’ e-mails will be forwarded to your own mail server.
The pricing is determined based on the number of mailboxes that need to be filtered per domain. Contact us for more information or to order.
|Number of mailboxes per domain||Price per month|
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable, tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All of our servers are hosted in Belgium
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication