Thanks to DevOps, developers and system administrators (operators) work more closely together. By consulting each other from the start of a project, and continuously during the project, new applications become better, more stable and more secure.
The true power of DevOps lies in a team with one common goal. With attention to the challenges of others. And yours of course.
Nucleus is one of the fiercest evangelists for DevOps in Belgium. That’s why most of our system administrators have several years of experience as developers in PHP, Ruby and Perl.
We don’t just use DevOps ourselves, we also propagate it to our customers. In this regard, we particularly emphasize the benefits for both parties, and the improved end result.
Thanks to DevOps, developers receive insight into:
- The possibilities and limitations of the infrastructure
- The tools that are used in order to monitor the system’s performance
- Real-time performance metrics, such as the number of logins per minute
DevOps gives system administrators a clear view on:
- The possibilities and limitations of applications
- What hides under the hood of the code
- Several modules of an application, including the load they create.
What does DevOps mean for you?
- Senior system administrators with years of experience as developers
- A great deal of expertise in all aspects of DevOps
- Tailor-made advice on the implementation of a DevOps approach within your IT team
- High-quality products and services
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- Valuable tailor-made advice
- An ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All servers are hosted in Belgian data centres
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication