What if your website can no longer handle a sudden boost of traffic? Next to the reputation damage, you also lose valuable opportunities. That can be done differently, we believe at Nucleus. We make your website and applications scalable. Useful for peaks and falls.
We build and manage your systems without Single Points of Failure (SPOF). That allows us to take each part offline for maintenance or replacement. With a guaranteed uptime.
Furthermore, we analyze whether your application is able to grow, shrink and handle peak traffic. We advice you in the area of DevOps and help you design a perfect solution.
Is a single server no longer sufficient? Don’t want to depend on a single (web) server? Load balancing distributes the load over two or more servers.
Does your website or application experience (unexpected) peaks in visitors? With scalable hosting, your infrastructure seamlessly matches each visitor flow.
Content Delivery Network
A Content Delivery Network provides international users or visitors an equally fast connection via a local server.
Do you want your server to perform better? A correct cache – a storage location for frequently used data – decreases the load, because the server doesn’t have to perform the same calculations for each visitor.
What does scalability mean for you?
- A scalable solution without Single Points of Failure
- Years of expertise in making solutions scalable
- Tailor-made advice before, during and after each project
- Flexible and local service provision
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable, tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All of our servers are hosted in Belgium
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication