We don’t just say that we have a state-of-the-art redundant network. That’s thanks to a number of factors.
Dark fibre with 10 Gb Ethernet connections
Our four datacenters are connected via redundant 10 Gb Ethernet connections with a redundant dark fibre ring. So a single logical network is established through all datacenters.
The connection with your location is a part of the network that should not be underestimated. Nucleus offers several options for connectivity and the unlocking of your local network.
We can handle any type of bandwidth, however large it may be. This is because our border routers have an overall routing capacity of 480 Gigabit per second. Moreover, the core and distribution switches are fully connected with multiple 10 Gb Ethernet connections. From the redundant distribution switch, you can also be connected to multiple Gb Ethernet connections, as a result of which even 10 GbE is possible.
Connection with Uplink Providers
Our dark fibre ring is connected with several national and international uplink providers, such as GTT, Cogent and Orange. Furthermore, we are directly connected with the networks of Proximus and international Internet exchange points such as AMS-IX and NL-IX. On request, we can also connect to other uplinks.
What does our network mean for you?
- A state-of-the-art redundant network
- A backbone with a dark fibre ring and redundant 10 Gb Ethernet connections
- All possible connections with uplink providers
- Routers and connectivity options that ensure an optimal connection with your location
- Flexible and local service provision
- High-quality solutions
- Valuable tailor-made advice
- Fierce and transparent guarantees
- ISO 27001 certified data security
- Years of experience in the field of hosting
- All of our servers are hosted in Belgium
- An independent, financially healthy and growing company
- Transparent, honest and proactive communication